At Gapbridge Private School every child matters and our highly qualified and experienced teachers are committed to ensuring your child gains the confidence to learn and achieve success.
- A whole school approach to dyslexia using research-based multi-sensory programmes and resources
- A full national curriculum leading to IGCSE in a range of subjects
- Small classes of 8 to 12 pupils
- Individual Educational Programmes for all pupils
- Onsite Speech and Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists
- A full range of Sporting and Outdoor Adventure opportunities
- Highest quality Boarding facilities run by our professional, caring and experienced Boarding Team
- Traditional values and an ethos based on developing confidence, celebrating success and continuous support
Why Choose Gapbridge Private School?
As one of the first and largest specialist schools for children with dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia the school is very proud of its staffs’ experience at understanding each child’s individual needs and helping them to grow into confident, skilled and happy adults ready to take the next stage in their life.